What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downloads in itunes

Malling

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On my downloads page in itunes, it just shows a link to a page with conditions for using itunes store. So i cannot hear the podcast i've downloaded. Any ideas what i can do? When i click the link to conditions i am just taken to a rather general page on the apple website with all kinds of informTion, including conditions for using itunes.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't use my iPad for podcasts but when on the downloads page, what happens when you touch the purchased button on top right of the screen?

The Archangel

OP
M

Malling

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There isn't a purchased button on that page. Only this link in the middle of the saying "conditions for use of itunes store".

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Malling said:
There isn't a purchased button on that page. Only this link in the middle of the saying "conditions for use of itunes store".

I get this which has purchased in the top right of the screen

The Archangel

Attachments

• image-380823660.png
    image-380823660.png
    73.4 KB · Views: 220

Most reactions

Latest posts