What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downloading Photos from ICloud

Kenworth

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi all,
Wife is running out of storage on ICloud and we’ve been trying for a few hours to download the excess photos.
We see how to get into iCloud on the pc and all that but the problem is how to select a “group” of photos at once. Clicking the ICloud download button at the top just tells you to select the items.

Can’t see any way to select more than one photo at a time??

Clicking on one photo lights up the frame but we can’t get a “group” all at the same time!
Even clicking “select all” does nothing.
What are we missing??

Thanks, Ken

NSquirrel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
By ‘PC’ I assume you mean Windows.

Look for tye link to iCloud Photos. For my Win 7 PC, it is under Libraries/ Pictures/My Pictures/ iCloud Photos/. (I think that these, in fact, point to ‘User’/My Pictures/ iCloud Photos/) You may then have two icons of folders: Download and Shared. Select Download and all your photos iCloud should appear. Select all, I use Ctrl A, and drag to a desktop folder or external drive, etc.

I hope this helps you.

OP
Kenworth

Kenworth

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Most reactions