What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Download music and songs from internet

soka2002002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How can I download music and songs from ITunes , I found it very hard to search for a song . As an example , if I write bryan Adams "straight from the heart " , iTunes give me interviews with Bryan Adams , or live concerts for him , but It doesn't give the song I want ... ??????

autumnbaby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you searching in the music section or the video section? It is really easy to be in the wrong section.

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just searched "straight from the heart" and the first song under "songs" was the Bryan Adams version. How are you searching?

OP
S

soka2002002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just go to ITunes which is already installed on my iPad and choose the category "ALL" and then write in search " straight from the heart" and then I get nothing ,

autumnbaby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just searched "straight from the heart" and the first song under "songs" was the Bryan Adams version. How are you searching?

Same for me; on both my iPad and my iPhone.

Soka, I don't know why yours isn't giving you the correct search results. Maybe do a restart on your iPad or connect it to your computer and see if it needs to be updated in iTunes.

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
soka2002002 said:
I just go to ITunes which is already installed on my iPad and choose the category "ALL" and then write in search " straight from the heart" and then I get nothing ,

Have you tried just going into "Music" and using the search window at the top right? Just tap on it and type the title in there. That should give you the same results the rest of us are getting.

laura331

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you searching in the music section or the video section? It is really easy to be in the wrong section.

Em. I search the song like you, and the first song under "songs" was the Bryan Adams version. Maybe you search in the wrong section. Try again.:D

OP
S

soka2002002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have 3 choices at the bottom of the screen Podcast , ITunes me and Downloads . I search on podcast under category of Music ... It gives me nothing !!!!!!

So ?

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have 3 choices at the bottom of the screen Podcast , ITunes me and Downloads . I search on podcast under category of Music ... It gives me nothing !!!!!!

So ?
podcasts are totally different....
here is iphone search result:
e863f731.jpg

autumnbaby

iPF Noob
Reaction score

So ?

searching under podcasts is where you are having trouble. Podcasts are different than songs.

OP
S

soka2002002

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I knew where was the problem , my account is under united arab emirates which is not providing tabs for songs and movies ... It's only provides those 3 tabs (podcast , iTunes u , downloads ) . Which is useless

EnnaShare

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its been almost 2 months i got my ipad2 and still dont know how to download musics from itunes...huhuhu :(

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
EnnaShare said:
Its been almost 2 months i got my ipad2 and still dont know how to download musics from itunes...huhuhu :(

Go into the iTunes app, search for the track/album you want or just browse the music tab (bottom left of screen) then when you have found what you want tap the button with the price in it. You will be asked for your Apple ID password and it will download straight into your iPod app.

The Archangel

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unfortunately, like some other countries, music is not available in the Malaysian iTunes store at present.

Getting the most out of iTunes in Malaysia « Stinkyfruit's Blog

One way around this problem is open an iTunes account in another country. Many Members have done this. You don't need a credit card, just a Gift Card in the currency of the country in which you wish to open the account. These are widely available on the Internet and, since you only need the code off the back of the card and not the physical card itself, the retailer simply emails you the code and you're good to go in minutes.

Tim

Last edited:

Most reactions