What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Downgrading troubles with Tiny umbrella

Argyle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to downgrade to 4.33 on my Ipad2 using tiny umbrella. It shows the list of shsh blobs one being 4.33

The trouble is it doesn't show as being connected. I have reloaded Tu to latest version. Tried every USB port. Restarted computer. Everything I can think of.

It won't allow me to run as it keeps saying device not connected.

What am I doing wrong same for iphone4 as well.

Previously
I deleted my host file to rid of an error in iTunes when I was forced to upgrade to 5.01 because my ipad2 crapped out jailbroken previously. That sucked

Any help appreciated

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
Last edited:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Remember, if TU shows your blobs in the list it does not need to detect your device at all. Simply press "Start TSS Server" and iTunes does the rest.

mkiz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In case we want to restore back to 4.3.3 from 5.0.1(had 4.3.3 shsh blobs),is it possible for ipad 2 WiFi only?

pracomass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mkiz said:
In case we want to restore back to 4.3.3 from 5.0.1(had 4.3.3 shsh blobs),is it possible for ipad 2 WiFi only?

Ofcourse.. As long as u have your shsh saved... The key is the shsh..

OP
A

Argyle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Remember, if TU shows your blobs in the list it does not need to detect your device at all. Simply press "Start TSS Server" and iTunes does the rest.

Thanks for all the replies, that's the problem start TSS server is greyed out and keeps saying device not detected

Most reactions

Latest posts