What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Doood, I found some!

Joybulb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I called walmart at noon today at lunch and they said they had 3 white 16GB wifi's, and 1 white 64GB 3G. I immediately drove over after being cut off by a semi on my way, and they still had them all. I got 2 of the 16GB's. Unfortunately, I want a 32, so I'm returning them and I'll continue to search for the 32... Very frustrating for those who want a 16...

OP
J

Joybulb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sold one online, wasn't sure if I'd keep the other, jus didn't say it cuz I figured I'd get flamed. Only made $30 after fees tho, so I'll just return the other and let someone else have it. Debated on keepin the second but know I'll be disappointed if I don't get the 32

chevyguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought his post was a joke, he bought 2 16GB, which would equal 1 32GB, I thought he was being funny. :)

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
Joybulb said:
Sold one online, wasn't sure if I'd keep the other, jus didn't say it cuz I figured I'd get flamed. Only made $30 after fees tho, so I'll just return the other and let someone else have it. Debated on keepin the second but know I'll be disappointed if I don't get the 32

Just keep it. You might not find a 32 and unless your storing a crap ton of music and movies, you'll be fine.

kctay

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If he isn't joking, he is a freaking foo

Last edited:

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lets not name call, please.

Having said that ~

I am totally confused by this thread as well! You complain because you can't find one ~ you find two and buy them ~ but they aren't what you really wanted ~ so you ~ hell I am not even sure the ending!

Last edited:

r12rtpilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ridesroadsandeats.com
I called walmart at noon today at lunch and they said they had 3 white 16GB wifi's, and 1 white 64GB 3G. I immediately drove over after being cut off by a semi on my way, and they still had them all. I got 2 of the 16GB's. Unfortunately, I want a 32, so I'm returning them and I'll continue to search for the 32... Very frustrating for those who want a 16...

Ha ha...you were joking, right? If not, I weep for the future.

S

OP
J

Joybulb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do plan to put my tunes on it, so need the 32, and think about it, what's the true capacity of the 16 after the shipped default programs, maybe 12 or 13 gb?? I have a flash drive bigger than that, gotta go with more space. If nothing else I still have an order in on apple.com for the 32. Either way I'll get the one I want eventually.

Smithy12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey dude just velcro the two together and hey presto 32GB ipad/s lol

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Name calling Poison? Who are you? Mrs Cleaver?
No, but she is a moderator.

Maybe calling someone a "foo" isn't being disrespectful of another member, but your comment above could be taken that way.

IOW, don't be surprised if you get a message in your PM inbox.

Most reactions

Latest posts