What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don't even try comparing any other free gaming app to this game...

M325i

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You guys seriously need to check out MetalStorm.:cool: It is the BEST free game out there by far. Nothing compares to it. You get the FULL VERSION of the game for free! It uses the iPad's attributes very well. (I would go on and on trust me, but there is not enough time!) lol Download it at your App store today! :D

PreVoiD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sure, it's a good game!

However, it feels like yet another arcade game - exactly like HAWX, but for iPad.
So if you've played HAWX already, then I suggest you simply skip MetalStorm - for your own good.

Dont't take me wrong, HAWX (and MetalStorm) are both good arcade games.
But I'd rather wait for a more realistic flightsim - where you have to use proper tactics, think and plan ahead - etc, to be able to beat your enemy!

MetslStorm is simply... "mehh!" - or something like it!

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

OP
M325i

M325i

iPF Noob
Reaction score
^^What were u expecting from a game that is free and only 50MB:confused: Ahahahah if MetalStorm was an awesome flightsim game and used "proper tactics" I would have mentioned that! The game is FREE and it's the full version :) Like I said earlier in my opinion it is the best FREE game out there by far, thats what i'm arguing, not MetalStorm being the best flightsim game lol :) You saying "Sure, it's a good game! / HAWX (and MetalStorm) are both good arcade games." and at the same time saying "I suggest you simply skip MetalStorm" is very misleading to other members on this forum, if you don't like the game say that straight up:confused: (you can't play on both teams!!) Now someone who would have enjoyed MetalStorm very much is going to read your comment and be all confused. You either say yes it's a good game DOWNLOAD IT!! Or you say NOT a good game don't download it, you don't say it's a great game BUT don't download it. LOL :)

Last edited:

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is just his opinion and he stated it respectfully. Don't take it personally. :) I was not confused by his statement.

And I may try your suggestion!

Reaction score
You guys seriously need to check out MetalStorm.:cool: It is the BEST free game out there by far. Nothing compares to it. You get the FULL VERSION of the game for free! It uses the iPad's attributes very well. (I would go on and on trust me, but there is not enough time!) lol Download it at your App store today! :D

I like Frisbee better, also free. :D

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from wherever I'm at right now via my Apple tablet

Dav

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm just downloading this game now and tonight after work I will have a play and do am mini review :)

OP
M325i

M325i

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is just his opinion and he stated it respectfully. Don't take it personally. :) I was not confused by his statement.

And I may try your suggestion!

Ah Maria you're just like a hawk ;) And I agree with you completely. :D It would be very hard to confuse a Mod. Although most people are confused very easily, especially when reading things to themselves. Scientist have actually done a study on this and proved it. (statistically speaking):cool:

OP
M325i

M325i

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I like Frisbee better, also free. :D

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from wherever I'm at right now via my Apple tablet

Frisbee huh thanks for the recommendation i'm downloading it right now, it looks like an awesome game!:D

OP
M325i

M325i

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm just downloading this game now and tonight after work I will have a play and do am mini review :)

LOL! Oh man I already know where this conversation is going (meant that in a really good way)

Dav

iPF Noob
Reaction score

LOL! Oh man I already know where this conversation is going (meant that in a really good way)

Ok to save this turning into a debate about the game i will keep my review to myself :p

OP
M325i

M325i

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's a awesome, addictive, fun game that really has great game play try it!

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Downloading both metalstorm and frisbee. Let's see what all the hype is about.

Sent from my beloved iPad 2 using iPF...... All For One And One For All.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Downloading MetalStorm on Friday, my iPad2's 3G won't let me get nothing over 20mb :(

This is a limit set by Apple. You have to download anything larger than 20 MB using WiFi. It can be very frustrating and annoying, so I sympathise with you.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts