What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Donating Apps

HappyPelican

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm curious if there is a way to gift apps to families? I know I can gift apps to family members if I know their email but what if Autism Speaks or another site could set something up, kwim?

I'll elaborate more later when I'm able to better form my thoughts:)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
HappyPelican said:
I'm curious if there is a way to gift apps to families? I know I can gift apps to family members if I know their email but what if Autism Speaks or another site could set something up, kwim?

I'd like to hear more about this, Happy Pelican. U know in April-apps become discounted or free during Autism day. So I'd like to hear more of your idea.

OP
HappyPelican

HappyPelican

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So I've been really thinking about this and I'm going to contact a few Autism orgs.

Skimonkey- I love how so many ABA apps are free in April!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So I've been really thinking about this and I'm going to contact a few Autism orgs.

HappyPelican--

Please PM me when you find that information and I will ask Admin staff to see if this is allowed.

Skimonkey!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

HappyPelican--

Please PM me when you find that information and I will ask Admin staff if this is within our Forum Rules. Am wondering if the apps on iTunes show as discounted price on April 1 or not?

Skimonkey!

InHisName

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Gifting to family if email known ? How about 'strangers' who give an email, then any org could provide a 'gifting' email address.

Also tell me more of the April autism activity. Is it just one day or the whole month long deals ? I've just been assigned an autistic foster son last summer and might want join whatever celebration there is.

Sent from my iPad using iPF, still lots room left in 64GB

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gifting to family if email known ? How about 'strangers' who give an email, then any org could provide a 'gifting' email address.

Also tell me more of the April autism activity. Is it just one day or the whole month long deals ? I've just been assigned an autistic foster son last summer and might want join whatever celebration there is.

Sent from my iPad using iPF, still lots room left in 64GB

Have a look at this thread: http://www.ipadforums.net/apps-spec...der-asd-other-developmental-disabilities.html

Usually in April-a lot of the Organizations associated with Autism do have specials that they hold either for reduced priced apps or apps gone free. I came across several that were giving out free apps, which is just great for everybody. Good luck...the time is coming soon!

Most reactions

Latest posts