What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Documents to go Premium plus dropbox equals great success

Sbh87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great success for me and what I need it to do. I don't need to type documents very often for my job but in the event I need to while not at work I access the blank templates with workplace letterhead from my dropbox which works seamless with docs to go premium. I type what I need to then I can either email the document to the recipient or put it in my dropbox and print it at work if need be. This may not be the best option for everyone but I'm very excited I found a solution to my needs and wanted to pass it along in the event someone else was looking to do something similar.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does Documents to Go Premium support Track Changes and Comments for document review. I've heard it can see these features in an imported document but I've yet to discover whether you can originate or edit them in Documents to Go.

Does it handle superscripts, subscripts, footnotes, headers and footers too???

Many thanks.

Tim

AlunReynolds

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Does Documents to Go Premium support Track Changes and Comments for document review. I've heard it can see these features in an imported document but I've yet to discover whether you can originate or edit them in Documents to Go.

Does it handle superscripts, subscripts, footnotes, headers and footers too???

Many thanks.

Tim

Depends on what you mean by support Tim. Docs to go will show changes, with old version text shown as strike through and new suggestion in red. It wii also show comments through a yellow highlighted markup. Click on the yellow and the comment pops up.

However, the tracked change is converted into formatted text (strike through etc). It is not a selectable change that can be accepted or rejected. In short it's not useless. But it is next to useless.

Windows tablets are going to kill iPad in the corporate market. Unless someone creates a real word processing package with track changes implemented, which is bi-directionally compatible with MS office.

Most reactions

Latest posts