What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Docs to go app

Sabre57

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ave many people used docs to go? I have used it quite bit for work and it is quite good but as the formatting changes, I have to be a little creative. Great for downloading power points, charts, excel spreadsheets though. Can anyone recommend anything better? Cheers....

JezJezJez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I'm with you on this. I bought it as a "safety net" incase someone emailed me something I couldnt otherwise have been able to access. So its come into use a few times but am waiting for something better to come along.

Cheers

Jez

pgscott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Docs to Go with Dropbox integration, I've really liked the functionality.

pgscott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
great article comparing apps! I'd noticed only Numbers could display excel graphics, it is odd.

juliegundy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you use Docs to Go with Dropbox? I want to open a file that is in Dropbox, then amend with Docs to Go then save back to Dropbox, but am a new user and having trouble. How do I check what version of Docs to Go is on the Ipad?

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks very much -great instructions. How do I tell if Docs to Go is the Premium Version? (Someone else bought it).
Glad to help. The two versions are:

DocsToGo Office Suite

DocsToGo Premium Office Suite

The word "Premium" should be in the App's name.

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks - very grateful for the help & have it working now! Is it possible to amend a file in Docs to Go and save with the same name? I keep getting the message that the file is read only.
I don't have it on my iPad at the moment so can't test it. Perhaps others will chime in.

marwi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why do some of my MS Word files appear as 'read only" files? Is there a fix for this? I'm not very tech savy so please forgive me if this is a stupid question.

Most reactions

Latest posts