What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you listen to music on your iPad?

Do you listen to music on your iPad?

• Yes

Votes: 136 44.2%
  • No

Votes: 80 26.0%
  • Kinda

Votes: 65 21.1%
  • Main thing I do while doing other stuff

Votes: 27 8.8%

• Total voters

Inception

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you listen to music on your iPad? I mean, you have the space, but do you? Not many people I've seen play or have music on their iPads.

Markswheels

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, all the time. Have about 1k songs on it and usually have something playing while surfing the web. Also, pump it through the home theater via apple tv depending on what I'm doing.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iPF

SaberOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, I never used it much on my iPhone although I'll likely use it a bit more on the pad once it arrives. I reckon it'll be handy for those long flights I occasionally take but aside from that who knows.

hungryseel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I only have approx 100 songs i only boughht ipad to just play games, i use my iphone4 for music

Sent from my iPad

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes. I have over 12,000 songs in my library, most transferred from CDs.

-t

cfheinz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sometimes

I've got the buds and around 1700 tunes loaded, but sometimes if find the music to be distracting while I'm reading. My primary iPad use is as an ebook reader. There are a lot of reasons I prefer the iPad to single function readers, but that's a whole other story.

mikeydjay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah all the time I have about 3,000 tracks loaded, use my iPod in the car though..

Sent from my iPad using iPF

IdealDevil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I mainly use my iPhone for music I did use my iPad when I first got it but took them off cause I was struggling with space as I have alot of games but only have a 16GB iPad

Beryl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Music, radio, podcasts, and audiobooks. I use BT headsets mostly but I also have stereo pillow speakers for at night.

wheems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I listen to a lot of music. Pandora is my friend - but now that iCloud has synched all my purchased music, I use that as well.

xhuntercx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I mainly use my ipod for music, because of it being lighter, but the look of the ipod app on the ipad is tempting enough to carry around all day

MacVaio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not really. But I use it for making music! :D

I just tried some players on it, even use djay sometimes but I prefer my Samsung Wave on the streets.

MacVook

Most reactions

Latest posts