What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you like the new cover on the iPad 3 ?

LoveRem36

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't like it folding like it does. My iPad 1 I can prop up on my lap but not the new one.
How so the rest of you feel?

Tristan Heard

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LoveRem36 said:
I don't like it folding like it does. My iPad 1 I can prop up on my lap but not the new one.
How so the rest of you feel?

I got one, I'm kind if sat on the fence, li like it just because I can feel the sexiness of the iPad lol but I also don't like the stand and don't like the fact the iPad feels vulnerable what with it being so slim and so unprotected. I love the smart sleep function. I got another all over case off off amazon kind of like an all over wallet, it doesn't have the smart sleep function but it gives all round protection and you can folder the front around to the back and it makes it a far steadier stand

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there-I am moving this out of the POLLS and into the iPad 3 section where you will get more attention.

Thanks!

marlenedegrood

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sent my Smart Cover back to Apple. I have the Apple folio type case on my iPad 1 and have always loved it but opted for the Smart Cover for my iPad 3 which I didn't love .... it felt almost slippery when folded over and bunched up when playings games like Real Racing. I had the leather version at $69 + Tax and was still going to have to buy some sort of back cover protection (more $$$$) .... which still didn't offer very good protection if it were to drop ... and drop they will .... so back it went and I got a SaddlebackLeather Case for $104 + $13 shipping. I love sturdy but good looking protection for my i devices because I really USE them and they go everywhere with me and often hit the ground with mighty blows. I have the LifeProof Case on my iPhone 4S and it's great to use while in the rain, waterskiing, kayaking, fly fishing etc.

Most reactions