What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do I or don't I?

CPGoldstein

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So ... do I buy an Ipad or not? I am torn between it. I have the Sprint EVO and I use that on a regular basis. Can I do the same thing on the iPad that I do on my EVO?

Help! Argh! Why did you buy one and what do you use it for?

Thanks for helping me!

Dukins

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So ... do I buy an Ipad or not? I am torn between it. I have the Sprint EVO and I use that on a regular basis. Can I do the same thing on the iPad that I do on my EVO?

Help! Argh! Why did you buy one and what do you use it for?

Thanks for helping me!

Welcome to the forums. I just made my way over the forums. So far so good. To answer your questions. I just puchased an ipad last week. I too have an EVO. Its two totally different products. I use my Ipad for media more than anything. And now I only use my EVO for a phone, which is what it is lol. You can do alot of things on your evo that you can do on your ipad, but so much more. Too much to put in one post. You wont be disappointed.

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
YES, I do almost everything on it! Have an iPhone4 didn't realize how much time I spent on my little phone screen! Such an improvement!

deckyon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.sturmphoto.com
Very subjective question; should I or shouldn't I?

I use it for nearly everything anymore except editing videos, editing photos or gaming. I have nearly a 1 hour commute to and from work each day, the iPad has been a lifesaver and an eye saver.

Most reactions

Latest posts