What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do i need Ios5 and icloud

mainmaq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my iPad 2 64gb with iOS version 4.3.1 . I have heard users complain about ios5. Now I don't know if I should update or not. Youth opinions please.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
mainmaq said:
Just got my iPad 2 64gb with iOS version 4.3.1 . I have heard users complain about ios5. Now I don't know if I should update or not. Youth opinions please.

Congrats!!! You will become an addict for sure. I don't have any complaints and I love all of the new features. Enjoy!! ;)

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF

OP
M

mainmaq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tlbaker said:
Congrats!!! You will become an addict for sure. I don't have any complaints and I love all of the new features. Enjoy!! ;)

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF

I heard it's gait bugs and stuff. I don't want to have any issues with my iPad. However, if I do have issues as a result of the upgrade, can apple solve them? Thanks for your response.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There will always be a transition period when a new IOS is updated as all apps will also need to be updated to run smoothly with it. However it is only when an app is updated that bugs may appear and then a new update needs to be done again. On the whole it is a wonderful update with some great new features. The Forum is here if you have any troubles though as is Apple.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The new Music app, which replaced the iPod app, sucks. If I'd have known, I would't have upgraded to 5 / 5.0.1.

Some users (relatively few) also are plagued by continued poor battery life despite 5.0.1.

But whether the upgrade is worthwhile depends on each user's preferences. I have no use for most 5 features, so would've stuck with the lower version had I known about the Music app.

Most reactions