What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disney DVD Ripping Problem on my Mac

Eleain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Ok, folks, this topic maybe discussed before here (I am sorry to unable to search it), my problem is with Pirates of the Caribbean 3 so yes it's a Disney dvd, I just bought but wish to be able to watch it on my iPad 2 during my Easter journey. However for some reason my Macbook always hints me error occurred when I tried to convert the DVD to iPad 2 format. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The DVD played smoothly on my Mac, but it seems that the converted video has been damaged after ripping (cannot play on my iPad at all), any good recommendation for DVD ripping or video mending for my iPad? Thanks in advance. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

OP
E

Eleain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No one answer, my thread has been submerged.....

I_luv_Apple

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have no idea I'm sorry.. But would like to know how you copy discs to iMacs to put on the ipad 2.if possible please

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
disney dvds have their own copy protection enabled. regular ripping wont work.

i would suggest a method, but i'm unsure of the legalities of it, especially to discuss it in a public forum.

Most reactions

Latest posts