What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did anyone get a shipping confirmation from Apple on their 3G?

jmkiska

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has received a shipping confirmation from Apple on their 3G?

I haven't received a shipping confirmation from Apple on my 64GB+3G. They did charge my AE card for the iPad Applecare I ordered on the same order, but no action on the iPad itself.

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple told me that my orders were already in the US - so they wouldn't ship out priority until like Wednesday. That's probably why no action so far.

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
no, and no charges yet either. Not particularly worried about it though.

Edlex

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well if they're already in the US and priority means next day delivery then they won't go out until Thursday. If that's the case then we should see prepared to ship by tomorrow or Wednesday.

Tigara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They shipped out my case today, the 3G is still pending. I am hoping to see a confirmation soon. Barely got under the wire, as far as shipping date goes. I placed my order on April 11th.:)

heaveho

iPF Noob
Reaction score
no ship date yet for iPad Wi+Fi + 3G

I agree, by now the initial stock has been shipped to the U.S. and will be drop shipped to us by FedEx, probably as the other poster said on Wednesday with a Friday delivery. I can't wait, I so enjoyed playing with the Wi-Fi only model at my local Best Buy.

DavidNM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My card was charged today.

Really charged - or just funds held?

Also - on the shipping - I would imagine they would ship on Wednesday to allow Fedex to appropriately stage the units for delivery. Also a little extra time to get units out to the boonies. If Apple is adding, let's say, 200K units to their daily delivery - all of which require sig - I can see an extra day.

pilotkgnv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My card was charged today.

Really charged - or just funds held?

Also - on the shipping - I would imagine they would ship on Wednesday to allow Fedex to appropriately stage the units for delivery. Also a little extra time to get units out to the boonies. If Apple is adding, let's say, 200K units to their daily delivery - all of which require sig - I can see an extra day.

It's quoting a balance owed that includes an amount for a 3g 64GB Ipad. No ship notice from apple though.

pilotkgnv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
very strange

Last night the charge was on my credit card, today it has completely disappeared.

OP
J

jmkiska

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My order status changed to "Prepared For Shipment" this evening but my card still has not been charged.

PixMan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are tons of shipping reports on the forums now. They are apparently going out Standard FedEx Next Day.

They are also not shipping out by order date. It appears to be random. I ordered first day and have yet to get a shipping notice while some that ordered mid-April have seen theirs ship.

Most reactions

Latest posts