What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleting from icloud

southwisper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did search the forum but could not find a related query.

Can you delete from iCloud ? I took a photo with my iPad 2 and it was uploaded to photo stream (iCloud). I would like to delete it . I have deleted it from the iPad but it is still on photo stream

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No.

You can reset photo stream which deletes all pics, but you cannot delete individual pics.

-t

mjtyler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure if this belongs here. Just downloaded iOS 5 but iCloud won't start. Any ideas or help,would be appreciated. Thanks

OP
S

southwisper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thewitt said:
No.

You can reset photo stream which deletes all pics, but you cannot delete individual pics.

-t

Thanks ... How do you reset photo stream only ?

OP
S

southwisper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks .. Success :)

after you reset from icould.com (access from pc /mac) you need to switch off the photo stream from settings - iCloud.

Press delete photos when asked ... Turn on the photo stream setting and photos are gone from iCloud

:)

Grandad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
have just downloaded a song onto my iMac and watched it appear on my iPad. This is surely magic and witchcraft!! I have just been trolling around the forum and also Apple Forum, and I seems to me that many people just don’t understand iCloud, including me!!
Photostream, backup to iCloud, streaming music, saving and editing documents are it seems really confusing folks!
Is their any where we can go for iCloud tutorials etc??

Janvi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I accidentally synced 2 iPhones with the same email address in iCloud and now all the information like contacts and calendar entries are on both the phones. How do i remove that?

indeana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't Clear Photo Stream

:( When using icloud.com to clear the photo stream, I continually get the error message as shown. It seems to indicate that Apple's servers are having issues, but for me this has been going on since iOS 5 was released. Since this is the only way I know of clearing out the stream, can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Attachments

• Photo Stream Issue.JPG
    Photo Stream Issue.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 498

davidalan99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
have just downloaded a song onto my iMac and watched it appear on my iPad. This is surely magic and witchcraft!! I have just been trolling around the forum and also Apple Forum, and I seems to me that many people just don’t understand iCloud, including me!!
Photostream, backup to iCloud, streaming music, saving and editing documents are it seems really confusing folks!
Is their any where we can go for iCloud tutorials etc??

here is a good stating point
Getting started with iCloud, Apple's new sync service | Macworld

Last edited:

jwt873

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've got three photos in my photo stream and I want to remove them. I log on to www.icloud.com and go to the reset option. When I click on it, I get a popup stating: "All Photo Stream photos will be immediately removed from iCloud". .. I'm presented with a 'RESET' button and a CANCEL button... Great... So I choose the 'Reset' button and the popup goes away. But nothing ever gets removed from the Photostream on my iPad. I've gone through this process a dozen times and nothing ever changes.

Some aspects of iCloud do work for me.. I can change information in 'Contacts' and the changes appear on my iPad right away, but the photo thing does nothing.

Sigh.. I wish they'd get this iCloud running right.

OP
S

southwisper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After you reset from iCloud.com u have to toggle the switch from settings iCloud on iPad .. Then the photos will be deleted.

AkaCam9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
southwisper said:
After you reset from iCloud.com u have to toggle the switch from settings iCloud on iPad .. Then the photos will be deleted.

Doesn't work for me. From my desktop I reset my iCloud to erase my photo stream. I turned off my iCloud photo stream from my iPad 2 and also turned it off under e-mail…. Still can't get rid of all the photos iCloud uploaded from my desktop. So I deleted my iCloud account from my iPad. Still
can't delete the photos iCloud uploaded onto my iPad.

Anyone actually know how to delete the photos iCloud uploaded onto my iPad 2?

Most reactions

Latest posts