What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deleting files that are added to the iPad using Apps File Sharing

britpoper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Just to be brief, I usually add some files using the file sharing option (PDF reader, movie, etc).
Problem is, for one of application I can't see the files when I'm open the application.
Is there anyway to remove the files via iTunes when I connect my Ipad to laptop/PC?? (I attach the screencap).

Test.JPG

I know it probably will do any harm if I just left them be, but having a little OCD makes me really really want to delete them anyway :(

Kricke

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
This is easy, if you know how. Just click on the file you want to delete and hit the delete key on your keyboard. I cannot remember whether a right click (on Windows) will do the same.

Hope this helps.

Knut

OP
B

britpoper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Knut, Thanks!
I just started to use drag and drop via filesharing rather than sync it via iOS Apple native application, I only keep searching any visible delete button and right click on the list of the files. The "delete" button never crossed my mind, it works like a charm. Thanks again :)

Most reactions

Latest posts