What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delete music?

emillay9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New to Apple -- never thought I would own an Apple product but my iPad is my favorite thing. Do not know how to delete music from the iPad that was synced on there by iTunes. Just would love some help on that. Colorado gal -- :p

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you cannot delete music from the ipad, you can delete them in itunes only. annoying isnt it?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New to Apple -- never thought I would own an Apple product but my iPad is my favorite thing. Do not know how to delete music from the iPad that was synced on there by iTunes. Just would love some help on that. Colorado gal -- :p
You have several options, but they all involve connecting to iTunes. Once you hook up your iPad to your computer and start iTunes, you have several options --

itunes12.jpg

You can select your entire music library or you can sync only the playlists, artists or genres your specify.

On the Summary screen, you also have the choice of syncing only the specific songs you want by checking them off.

itunes13.jpg

(Please don't make fun of my music choices!)

Last edited:

bookoffers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah that's right, You can not delete music in iPads alone. Plug it to PC and connect to itunes.

Hope it helps you a bit.

Thanks,

Most reactions

Latest posts