What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delete an app?

torontorocko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to delete an app off the purchased list in the app store?

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you just want to hide an app on your iPad purchased menu, you can do that. From the purchased menu of apps, you swipe right to left on whichever app you want to hide, which triggers the Hide option. Once you hide it, you will have to unhide it from your Account information page, wherever that is, if you change your mind. (I've never had to unhide, so haven't looked.)

I use the hide feature to cut down on pages on my purchased apps menu in case I want to quickly find something, without paging through crap apps that I will never want again.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think I read that before, but I forgot. This time I'll try to remember. Thank you for schooling me. ;)

It's not exactly what the OP was asking for, but might serve. It would be nice if we could just delete outright, but then Apple might have to deal with people who delete and change their minds, which would be a pain.

Most reactions

Latest posts