What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Death worm great game

RITZMOON

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all Game Center friends. I just discovered a great new game at the right price of a buck. Actually it's a remake of a old game. Here is the link

Well they wouldn't let me add the link but check it out on the apps store.

Death Worm for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store[/url]

It is action packed shoot em up but simple enough for old girl noob to play (like me). It's not the hd version but it plays great and for a buck a great price.

It is so action packed that it totally clears your mind.

If you try it out, let me know what you think.

J

OP
R

RITZMOON

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Death worm size

I understand what you are saying Stefx. Some of the games I transferred from my iPod are miserable to play. But this death worm game comes up as if it were sized for the iPad. Maybe because it recently came out and they sized it right. Of course I prefer the full graphic impact of hd games. But I get tired of their higher prices especially on a game that is only average.

When playing this game I never once thought the graphics or size was off.

Just my two cents worth.

P.S. I see you are from Canada. I am US citizen but I lived in Downtown Montreal for about a year when my Hubby worked there. What a blast and I really enjoyed your country and some great people there.

Jq

Stefx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep, looks like a fun game and I'll definitely try it once it's out in iPad res!

Yeah, I love Montreal too...from April to Octobe ahaha!
Seven generatins of anceters living here and my DNA hasn't adapted to the cold...did Darwin miss somethin :)

Most reactions

Latest posts