What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

database for ipad

vinceberry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know a good database app...just got 3 new ipad for our search and rescue teams...would like to use one for mass casualty documentation...needs to be able to have a picture attached and drop down boxes where we document bp, blood ox levels,

OP
V

vinceberry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
..would also like it to keep the old data so we can trend a patients vital signs...and be able to email all the data to the hospital when we transport the patient....any advice would be a real help

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you have Macs and are also willing to get the OSX version of the program I'd recommend Bento. Unfortunately at this time the only way to sync the data back off the iPad version is thru the OSX version. There are benefits to having the combination; like being abel to sync and set up better reports than you could with just the iPad, so it's worth consideration if your device mix allows it.

From the same company, if you're willing to make the investment of money and time, the combination of Filemaker Pro for OSX and Filemaker Go for the iPad is an extremely flexible and powerful solution.

Otherwise I recommend looking at HanDBase. I don't use it, but it has decent reviews and is probably just as powerful (for a mobile app) as Bento. Just not as pretty or easy to setup.

Most reactions