What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cydia feature request - How and where?

fre_ber

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, is there an official way to make feature requests for Cydia? Just emailing Saurik sounds a bit crude and I have a feeling that requests sent that way might drown in the flood. I searched the web but found nothing that seemed even remotely official.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Given that it's his site - I don't see any way around it but to send an e-mail to saurik.

Worst he can do is ignore you, right? :D

Marilyn

OP
F

fre_ber

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, I was hoping for something like a Sourceforge project, JIRA or some other kind of bug/feature tracker. I suppose that I'll have to try a plain email instead.

Browsing for new tweaks annoys me to no end, I have no interest in "themes" and it seems as if 99% of the tweaks are just that. A way to filter the lists for search results and "changes" by section would be a lovely feature, imo. I know that I can browse section by section but what I really want is to be able to see everything but themes and ring tones in one list sorted by release date.

I will try to formulate the idea a little bit better and send that email, but now it is time to sleep. (4:09 am :) )

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Open Cydia
Go to Sections
Press Edit
Turn OFF all the sections you are not interested in, themes included....

Always best to explore an app fully before you go requesting features :D

OP
F

fre_ber

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks. Good thing I posted here before sending that email. ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts