What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cydia Error

ddr3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mind if I ask, I'm using ad hoc connection to online, bt cydia always said server not found but I still can online using safari, what is the prob?

from cydia, Error,NetDB when download packages (Failed to fetch from [repo name] Net DB: Open nodename nor servame provided, or not known)

Last edited:

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is it just the 1repo or all?...certainly hope it's not the arrrrrgh repo...cause then that would be progress...lol.

OP
D

ddr3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it just the 1repo or all?...certainly hope it's not the arrrrrgh repo...cause then that would be progress...lol.

sometimes would be 1 but sometimes all.....swt......:confused:

Josetoth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mind if I ask, I'm using ad hoc connection to online, bt cydia always said server not found but I still can online using safari, what is the prob?

from cydia, Error,NetDB when download packages (Failed to fetch from [repo name] Net DB: Open nodename nor servame provided, or not known)

To remove the crash problem you need to install Redsn0w 0.9.6. Use this with
jailbreak,run Redsn0w and select the option ‘Just boot tethered right now’ to bring your iphone into a ‘jailbroken state’. It will definetly work and safari will not crash out.

OP
D

ddr3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope, it didnt crash, juz cant update info from the repo, i found the prob ald, its the connection prob, connected to wifi, it runs smoothly, thanks a lot....=)

Most reactions

Latest posts