What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cydia doesn't have the required SHSH blob!

iwhat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried using tinyumbrella,but everytime I try to save my shsh blob,it saves a ipad 3.2.2 (7B500) thing,but my ipad is
iPad 3G 3.2.1 (7B405)
On selected try from advanced tab if I select iPad 3G 3.2.1 (7B405) specifically the tinyumbrella says that Cydia doesn't have this shsh blob and stuff and I am simply too late! I thought tinyumbrella will send my 3.2.1(7B405) blob to cydia but that isn't happening I don't know why.

Does this mean that if I JB then I won't be able to restore back to 3.2.1?

I am all confused.
Please be kind and try explaining a bit.

Thanks

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
what would be the point of going back to 3.2.1 when 3.2.2 is jailbroken?

OP
I

iwhat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Umm how would I restore If my iPad say for some frigging weird reason like the sky is falling down, goes haywire? And one more thing. Many posts say that prepare to restore a lot after jail breaking,but I am all confused as to which restore they meant,is it that normal restore from the backup in itunes or The whole firmware restore? Sorry if I am too noobish because in my opinion most of the jailbreak posts are just copy paste from another post with little modification here and there so much of the things aren't clear. And yes I have a super slow Internet so downloading a whole 3.2.2 firmware will take like days so I am interested in saving my present one which I don't know yet how I will do that.

Thanks and sorry for being such nuisance. :)

Most reactions