What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CyberAcoustics Case + Pet Hair = :(

kailess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just bought the red leather CyberAcoustics Portfolio case earlier this week. Great case, great service. I ordered it Saturday night and had it by Wednesday - free shipping.

The leather is very nice, the case looks great and I love it's functionality - only one complaint - the inside lining is a pet hair magnet! I have a Labrador so that is definitely an issue for me.

The inside material looks nice, but the texture is almost like a soft velcro - everything adheres to it, from pet hair to table crumbs. And the pet hairs work down into the material and are hard to get out.

I'm trying to think of a solution, because other than that - it's a very wonderful case.

Here is a not-that-great close-up pic from my phone: CLOSE UP

Anyway, just wanted to give a head's up to pet owners - all in all it's a great case.

tosh.jc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Greetings from OKC.

This suggestion may or may not work, and it may sound stupid, but perhaps if you seal it with hairspray it would shield it from the pet hair. Try it at your own risk, as I don't know how else the spray would affect the material.

OP
K

kailess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've toyed with that idea - or maybe ScotchGuard, but haven't had the nerve to try either yet.

But thanks for the suggestion!

Most reactions

Latest posts