What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creative D100 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Black)

AlexisW

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anybody have this?

If so, how is it? How does it sound with just the batteries?

I listen to all kinds of music and like a good bass sound as well as also hearing the highs and mids.

I prefer using AA batteries so I don't have to worry about battery life.

Any info would be appreciated.

OP
AlexisW

AlexisW

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Due to the overwhelming response to this post, I've decided on getting the Jawbone JAMBOX (Black Diamond).:rolleyes:

tinshark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just saw this question and have been out of town. I have this speaker. I love it and use it every day. I use rechargeable double AA batteries and they last forever. It's lightweight enough to move it anywhere I want to take it. I am not an audiophile so can't answer about highs, lows, bass but I think it sounds great for what I paid. I don't know what the jawbone costs but this was 49 dollars for me. I found the best price online and had Fry's B&M match it so I could return it locally if I didn't like it. The Bluetooth range is crazy far. I can be on the other side of the house with my phone or ipad and it still is streaming clearly through the speaker in the kitchen. Also, our kitchen is really big and it does a good job of filling the space. Hope that is helpful, but you will like the bluetooth speaker regardless of what you choose. I wish I'd gotten one years ago.

Most reactions

Latest posts