What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cradlepoint CTR350, Verizon air card & iPad

jerliz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This has undoubtedly been discussed here, but a search has not turned up item-specific information.

I have a Cradlepoint CTR350 modem and a Verizon usb760 aircard with a data plan. I have been using this combination with my desktop and/or laptop to generate a wifi signal at home.

I wanted to try and use this combination with my iPad on the road. Possible? The router has a 12 volt adapter. Air card + Router = wifi for iPad?????? Si or no?

No, the iPad is not 3g .... wify only

It would defeat the portability aspect if I had to take the laptop-router combo to generate a signal for the iPad. Can anyone help here or direct me to where this has been specifically addressed here on the forum?

Jerry

Last edited:
OP
J

jerliz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The router and usb air card worked perfectly together, producing a wifi signal that the iPad picked up with no difficulty.

Jerry

jstutz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've used a Virgin Mobile Broadband2Go turbo stick with a CradlePoint PHS 300 with great results so I assume your setup should work just as good.

Most reactions

Latest posts