What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could I get $300 for my iPad?

XDRoX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Trying to get an idea of what I could get for my iPad. I want to put it on Craigslist tomorrow for a quick sell and use the money to buy a new iPad. The old one still works perfect and is in mint condition. It's had a screen cover and case on it since the day it was opened. The problem is my son uses it to play games and many of the newer games don't run well on it.

So what say you guys? What's a good price that I could get for this old thing?

iPad 1
32GB
WiFi+3G
Looks like new.

Thanks

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's overpriced for a two-generations-old device, which Apple has cut off from firmware upgrades. But maybe you can find a sucker who doesn't know better.

OP
X

XDRoX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I appreciate the opinion. I won't waste my time trying to sell it.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I find iPad 1 still very usable, and I agree with Admiral about value in possibly giving one away.

I'm about to give away one of our iPad 1s to a sick relative who will enjoy it a lot. Of course, I had to buy her a stand that costs more than the iPad 1 is worth, to get her the best use of it, but that's another matter, lol.

Rperez414

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just sold my iPad 1 on eBay for 230 + $20 shipping. It was a flawless 16gb 3G version. I think you could get $250 for a 32gb 3G that had NO scratches.

yank30265

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Put it on eBay. I've seen these go for over 300. Unless that's just their friends bidding them up for them. iPad one 16 gb

Most reactions