What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corrupt Apple ID -- strange problem

superfish

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got an iPad 2 Air and plan to give my iPad 2 to my SO. I reset it to new and used my Apple ID. Then moved things around to set it up for her.

The problem:
I decided that it would be better for her to have her own Apple ID so I went to reset it again and start over. It won't take my ID password to do the reset. Every thing on the iPad 2 is working unless it requires the password; required for the reset. My ID password has not changed and works on my PC and iPad air.

I'm at loss. I've tried all the normal stuff, hard reset, etc.
Sorry false alarm. IT JUST STARTED WORKING. I don't know why. The only thing I changed was to start using the Logitech keyboard.

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you tried restoring the iPad to factory settings using iTunes on your computer?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, scifan. I hadn't thought of that. See edit above.
bob
Thanks for letting us know what caused the problem. I'm assuming there was an interaction problem between the Bluetooth keyboard and the iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts