What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Copy songs from iphone to ipad without itunes

andyargs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there a way to copy songs from iphone to ipad through cloud without using itunes. Apple store employee told they have some $49 yearly option to sync songs using cloud, just wanted to know if there is any other way.

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have no experience with this service but they were more than likely talking about iTunes Match.

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm not sure this will help the OP as I copied the following sentences from Apple's site and it talks about how it is built into the iTunes app on your Mac or PC as well as the music app on your phone or iPad. I may be wrong about this but I know it's next to impossible to really function without iTunes! Look at this paragraph and see what you think!

If you want the benefits of iTunes in the Cloud for music you haven’t purchased from iTunes, iTunes Match is the perfect solution. It’s built right into the iTunes app on your Mac or PC and the Music app on your iOS devices. And it lets you store your entire*collection, including music you’ve imported from CDs or purchased somewhere other than iTunes. For just $24.99 a year.2

Wolfpuppies3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The short answer is not through iTunes Match at all. iTunes Match is a totally different concept that does not store anything on your iPhone or iPad, it stores it in the cloud. You can, however simply sync what you have with your iTunes computer. I have the same music on my computer, two iPods, two iPhones, and my iPad this way.

Xkoiul

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Using iCloud:
- On your iPhone go to Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup.
- Turn iCloud Backup on and wait for it to back up completely.
- If you've already used your iPad, on there go to Settings > General > Reset, tap Erase All Content and Settings.
- When you're setting up the iPad, it will ask if you want to restore from an iCloud backup—just choose the iPhone backup.
You can also get help from Phone Transfer.
I will try this method.

Most reactions

Latest posts