What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connection Problems

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm having problems connecting to the INTERNET,Safari says no connection to server and the Speed test says Network problems. I have re-booted,re-set my WI-Fi password and and the WI-Fi icon show full of bars. My wifes Ipad sitting next to mine works fine and we are both on the same network. My provider is At&t and I am not showing any bars in that icon.
Anyone have any ideas or tips on what I can do,this is the second day its been this way.
Any help is appreciated.

Al.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried rebooting your iPad... you know, by holding down the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo comes on?

OP
A

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes Scott did it three tiimes,still no Internet connection. As soon as Judge Judy has finished insulting everybody and the better half turns off the TV I will re-cycle my modem,since I have U-Verse doing it while the TVs are on screws them up and I then have to take the wrath of you know who for doing it, if that fails I will take a hike to the Apple store.

Al.

OP
A

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad is up and running,pressed the re-set button on the at%t router and counted to 40 and up she came. Most problems are with the network and router Iim finding out.

Al.

Most reactions

Latest posts