What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connecting iPad and iPhone for gaming

lioApplefan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have this problem with connecting my iPhone and iPad in order to play for instance chopper 2. For some reason the two simply can not connect. Does anyone had this problem? Any solutions?

Thanks in advance!

Lionell

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is not a problem, it is a feature! As it stands, the iPad can not be tethered to the iPhone.

OP
L

lioApplefan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi thanks for the reply. But, the fact that one of the usp's of the game is that you can use the iPhone as a remote control implies that it should be possible. Do you know how this can be done? Does anyone played this game yet (chopper 2)?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, you are going to have to wait for someone else to answer since I do not use that game. Sorry.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Do you have bluetooth turned on for both of them? I dont have that game but i know some of them use bluetooth to communicate.

Most reactions

Latest posts