What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrat's to Apple for the Ipad2

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think it speaks well for the iPad 2 that there are so Few if any complaints about the ipAd2. Browsing the forum and there is almost no troubles at all. Sure some ipaD2's had the screen bleed thing (for some) and the wifi thing (again for. Some) but nothing compared to the amount sold. Although people may say the iOS is to elementary and simple, the real test is in the user experience. Check the ipad2 tips and trick virtually none needed. Most users can do what they want to do right out of the box. We iPad users don't spend time hacking to get it to function it works. The biggest area for concern is what case to get! Coming from palm, win mobile and android I am too happy

Thanks Apple for the IPAD2.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have mixed emotions about it myself.

I absolutely LOVE my DroidX phone and really miss some of those features in the iPad 2. The lack of flash probably irritates me more than anything, although i knew the ipad didnt support it, I didn't actually realize just how much web content you miss without flash (it is substantial)

I really do love the iPad in general however, the super responsive screen is really nice. I am a little too technical a user to really be satisfied with how basic the stock setup is (I mean, come on you can't even change the default browser??). I will really be in love with it after we get a working jailbreak.

I do love most things about the iPad 2

Tassiecelt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm new to iPad and I love mine, but the poor MBP is getting neglected!
I find iPad so fast and easy to access anywhere anyhow. Great for movies, online tutorials, email, no complaints here.

OP
zipur

zipur

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There are a couple of browsers out there that will do flash. It is far less of an issue for me than I thought it would be before I got the iPad 2, plus I love the lack of those flash adds and pop ups. So it's a wash.

Tapmyapple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
zipur said:
There are a couple of browsers out there that will do flash.

Like?

Sent from my sexy white 3G 16GB ipad 2

Most reactions

Latest posts