What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Computer won't detect my ipad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratatop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's the problem; I was playing a game on the iPad (don't remember the game) and suddenly it froze and I tried to return to the home screen but couldn't so I left the iPad for a while and then it restarted by itself and then no app from cydia works neither the apps from Discussion of piracy or piracy enabling apps is against forum rules.

So I tried to restore it with iTunes but I realized that the pc isn't recognizing the iPad and I tried the following:

1-put the iPad in DFU mode
2-put the iPad in recovery mode
3-erase all content and settings in the settings app "it freezes on the spinning wheel screen"

Done all that and still the pc won't recognize my iPad I tried on other computers and still nothing
Note that I have the latest version of iTunes and tried to reinstall it but no different result

Please help me my iPad is useless now and I really need your help

Edited by Moderator - Gabriel1

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well installing piracy enabling apps is probably your problem.

We do not assist pirates on these forums......thread closed.

Do not be a pirate!

The Archangel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions