What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Compatible Keyboard with my own case..

PandaBear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have iPad 2 with Griffin Defender case. I've been looking for a keyboard I can use without sacrificing my case or having to take my iPad out everytime I want to use the keyboard. Any ideas? Thanks!

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The Apple wireless keyboard works great with iPads, it uses Bluetooth and I'm writing this reply on it from my iPad mini right now.

OP
P

PandaBear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But the mounting for it? Would it fit my ipad with the bulky protective case?

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Last edited:

johnathan erain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Best Apple iPad Mini Case detachable keyboard case

I am using this QQ tech iPad mini keyboard case Got it around November :)

I think its the best.

Reasons
1: its relatively competitive in the pricing $32.99 as compared to the higher range Belkin keyboard case $68 and the lower end Poetic $26.95

2: It has a detachable keyboard plus point : I can still use the case one day if the keyboard battery is used up after 2-3 years

3: It has a very cool name : "Tech" and I am someone who likes to adventure into new product

4: during November, brands like Belkin, Zagg have yet to launch their keyboard cases

Most reactions

Latest posts