What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Compatible Cydia Lock Screens

domsdabomb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like to heavily theme my stuff, and I've tried many of the lock screens and haven't had any luck with lock screens, or battery mods. I install them, turn them on in winterboard and.......nothing. Anyone know what ones are compatible with ipad?

Edit: Wanted to update other things I've tried. Under themes (system) from cydia I installed a wifi icon replacement that says for winterboard, and I've also tried the car battery replacement icon. I've checked them in winterboard and resprang and got nuttin. Any ideas?

Last edited:

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have heard that many' if not most of the themes on Cydia aren't updated for iOS 4.x, that could be the problem if your on iOS 4.x. I think the ones in the new Themes button on the Cydia home page, have been updated.

Most reactions