What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comcast Email syncing

BugsysDad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I currently am able to delete email for my MobileMe account on my iPad for example, and it will also delete the mail simultaneously on my iMac, iPhone, etc. I am trying to make my Comcast email also behave in this same manner with no luck. I have selected the advanced option to "remove from server when I remove from inbox" however it still will not sync across my other devices. Any help or thoughts will be appreciated. Thanks.

pjdezeeuw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to solve the same problem. My iPad2 automatically setup my Comcast email account. I can send and receive emails but if I delete an email from the iPad, it does not delete it from the server. I also I have folders on my server account which don't show up on the iPad. Let me know if you have any luck solving your issue...

Most reactions

Latest posts