What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

code

skynet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also wie schon besprochen im ipad forum Wer helfen moechte den Clan upzugraden auf 2000 Plaetze der schreibt bitte eine rezession im appstore oder aendert seine vorhandene rezession ! Ihr aendert euren refcode in den von mir fuer ein paar tage dann sollte ich genug gems haben um den clan upzugraden !, meinen code findet ihr bei den rezzesionen und ich werde ihn auch nochmal in der naechsten mail posten Ich werde alle gems die ich dadurch bekommen ausschlieslich dazu verwenden den Clan zu vergroessern und das moeglichst schnell denn ich riche ein update indem die machen von emross ein limit in der clangroesse setzen werden. Wenn wir bisdahin aber schon 2000 plaetze oder so haben werden sie ganz sicher nichtz mehr dagegen machen koenen und das verschafft uns einen vll nicht mehr einholbaren vorteil freunde also hophop aendert euren refcode in meinen und oder schreibt mal eine rezession mit meinem code drin und schon sind wir emross legende!! Danke an alle die so collegial sind und mitmachen auch wenns schwerfaellt!! Euer Leader Bonus24

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
does anyone know when and where to pre order the ipad 2
thanks

No news yet! Perhaps find out tomorrow!

If you want to post a new topic (thread) it's best to go to the 'iPad Forum' page - button near the top of the web page - and then select the topic area that most suits your query - say, for example, 'iPad DiY' and then go to that topic area. You'll find a 'Start New Thread' button there. Type a descriptive thread title, post your question, comment (or complaint!) and then post and you're done.....this way Forum members will notice your post more easily. There are hundreds of posts made every day, so we want your post to get noticed!

Yes - we're all waiting excitedly to hear about the iPad2 - will it be announced tomorrow???? I believe the Forum will open up a dedicated iPad2 topic area once it's official....

Have a great day.

Tim
Scotland - third sunny day in a row *what* is happening!?

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
*The sky is falling Turkey Lurkey....*
Thats your summer over now.

I believe the Forum will open up a dedicated iPad2 topic area once it's official....
I hope they don't unless it's a radical improvement, as the iPad is more about the software than the hardware.
Press conference should kick off about 6pm gmt so you can probably find it streamed online. Ars Technica usually do a good blogging coverage as well.

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skynet said:
Also wie schon besprochen im ipad forum Wer helfen moechte den Clan upzugraden auf 2000 Plaetze der schreibt bitte eine rezession im appstore oder aendert seine vorhandene rezession ! Ihr aendert euren refcode in den von mir fuer ein paar tage dann sollte ich genug gems haben um den clan upzugraden !, meinen code findet ihr bei den rezzesionen und ich werde ihn auch nochmal in der naechsten mail posten Ich werde alle gems die ich dadurch bekommen ausschlieslich dazu verwenden den Clan zu vergroessern und das moeglichst schnell denn ich riche ein update indem die machen von emross ein limit in der clangroesse setzen werden. Wenn wir bisdahin aber schon 2000 plaetze oder so haben werden sie ganz sicher nichtz mehr dagegen machen koenen und das verschafft uns einen vll nicht mehr einholbaren vorteil freunde also hophop aendert euren refcode in meinen und oder schreibt mal eine rezession mit meinem code drin und schon sind wir emross legende!! Danke an alle die so collegial sind und mitmachen auch wenns schwerfaellt!! Euer Leader Bonus24

Thats nice, perfectly understood this.

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skynet said:

So, as already discussed in the forum ipad Who wants to help the clan to upgrade to the 2000 places please write a recession in the AppStore or changes its existing recession! Your refcode your changes to the by me for a few days then I should have enough gems to upgrade to the clan!, My code can be found at the rezzesionen and I will post it again in the next mail I will be all the gems I get this ausschlieslich to use the clan to enlarge and fast as possible because I riche an update by making use of emross set a limit in the clangroesse be. If we bisdahin but already 2,000 seats or so, they are certainly more koenen nichtz do about it and gives us an advantage no longer be retracted vll friends so hophop Change your refcode in my writing and or even a recession is with my code in there and you We emross legend! Thanks to all who are collegial and mitmacHen also wenns schwerfaellt! Your Leader Bonus24

Translated using be worlds concept.

Most reactions

Latest posts