What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cocoon Harlem bag

arshield

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mrshields.com
sw167_xlarge.jpg

This bag looks good to me, but isn't out yet. Anyone see one like it

EARL97850

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It doesn't look bad to me at all.

As long as you are looking for a cross sling bag this should fit your wants and needs nicely.

Cya

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone bought this bag yet? If so what do you think?

OP
arshield

arshield

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mrshields.com
I really like it. I am going to take some pictures sometime this weekend. It is just the right size I think. It is exactly the size for the ipad and then enough for the stuff I need.

It has a 20% coupon until Monday right now. "Anniversary2010 "

I want something that I can have a bag that is small enough to not just look like a regular computer bag. It is big enough that I squeeze two diapers and some wipes. You can not really tell that there is a outside pocket that is big enough for a phone or mp3 player on the outside. Then there is a ipad pocket that only is the size to put an ipad. Then there is a middle pocket that has a grid-it space. I did not think that there would also be some small internal pockets in addition to the grid-it rectangle. I would have liked the grid-it to be just a little bit bigger. That is the only thing I don't like about it.

Unfortunately, I went ordered before the coupon.

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Macworld did a review on the bag and said it was made really well.

Thanks for posting the coupon!

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It looks like a fanny pack that someone tried to put on their back so it doesn't look like a fanny pack. Just one man's opinion.

Of course the only person's opinion that truly matters is the one wearing it.

OP
arshield

arshield

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mrshields.com
By the way I have had this for about 6 months or so now and still love the bag. It has held up very well, no obvious signs of wear. I carry it almost everywhere.

Most reactions