What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cmd, ctrl, alt, fn keys from iPad BT keyboard to Mac through Teamviewer?

HampusWennberg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm planning on buying a BT keyboard to my iPad, mainly to have a good way of remote controlling my MacBook through Teamviewer. (The onscreen iPad keyboard just gets in the way of what I'm doing) So my question is: If the BT keyboard I buy have the cmd, ctrl, alt keys etc. does that mean I could use them in OSX on my macbook when controlling my macbook through teamviewer on my iPad? Has anyone tried this?

Thanks!

TIMTAM72

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey... I had the same problem... I need the ALT and arrow keys to access things while using team viewer... It is on Team viewer itself...!
After spending endless dollars downloading useless apps, I found it on team viewer !

Just click on the keyboard icon and it changes to show function keys and arrow keys... and at the top of both the normal key board and additional view you will see the ALT, CTRL ETC.... i hope this helps...!

Team viewer is the best thing I have seen and helps while being on the road in my job!

LOVE IT

TIMTAM72

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey... I had the same problem... I need the ALT and arrow keys to access things while using team viewer... It is on Team viewer itself...!
After spending endless dollars downloading useless apps, I found it on team viewer !

Just click on the keyboard icon and it changes to show function keys and arrow keys... and at the top of both the normal key board and additional view you will see the ALT, CTRL ETC.... i hope this helps...!

Team viewer is the best thing I have seen and helps while being on the road in my job!

LOVE it

PS the control / alt / delete key is there too.... woohoo

Most reactions