What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cluttered Contacts List

pmann11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I just synched my Outlook contacts to my new iPad, using itunes sync (via usb cord). The problem is that I had a lot of redundancy in my Outlook contacts, which has translated to multiple contact repeats on the iPad. I have cleaned up the Outlook contacts and would like to reload. My question is: how do I clear/delete the contcts on the iPad, so that I can re-sync and get a clean copy on my iPad?

Thanks

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I seriously dislike the iTunes method of syncing contacts and calendars, but if you must:

At the bottom of the Info tab in iTunes (iPad connected and selected) there is an Advanced box. As it says, if you check the box for Contacts, all the info for that app will be replaced with the computer's information on the next sync.

:p

Most reactions

Latest posts