What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cloudon

rugger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is anyone else as impressed with CloudOn app as I am?

BabaIkram

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am probably more impressed with it than you. It has almost rendered my laptop useless

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
it irratitates me that almost everything is duplicated but you can't save a file. At least I can't see how to do it.

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My impression is that files are automatically saved. Just tried it with one of my Dropbox files and it saved the changes I made.

OP
rugger

rugger

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When Cloudon is used in conjunction with dropbox it also allows me to use files with my desktop which is a PC. All editing is saved to dropbox . Thus far the interface with both Word and Excel seems flawless for my purposes. I do not think I will need Office when it supposedly appears in November.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes, I know files are saved...but I just wish it has a file save functionality...and a close app functionality...and I guess the reason I want those...is because...these are MS Office apps and I except to save and close on them. As well as print.

Most reactions