What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christmas Tale for iPad Interactive Book Is A Smash Hit

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

A really sweet-looking interactive Christmas book has been doing very well in the iTunes App Store lately so I thought it was about time we took a look at it. The app is called Christmas Tale, and comes from Tab Tale. It’s free until December 15th, so grab it while you can! The gorgeous-looking interactive book aims to bring the holiday spirit to you and your children, unfolding Christmas events as you turn the page. You’ll even get to meet Santa in his home at the North Pole!

Christmas Tale features HD illustrations covering all pages, and has two reading options, “Read to Me†which will read the story for you and also activate some of the interactions, and “Read it Myself†which lets you do everything yourself.

There are many hidden interactions to be found throughout the book, so many in fact that you might need to use the “Tips†option in the menu if you can’t find all of them.

Christmas Tale is also the perfect treat for the pre-Christmas period as it features a Christmas Countdown, where you get to visit Santa’s home and count the days until Christmas with Santa, his wife and the elves! Other extras include a Christmas Piano, which you’ll discover when you decorate the Christmas tree in the family living room as the ornaments’ bells are actually a piano!

And you can also write your Christmas wish list and store it in the book, and then email to Santa when you’re ready.

To download Christmas Tale for free until December 15, click here: Christmas Tale for iPad for iPad on the iTunes App Store

Source: Tab Tale, iTunes

w1ngman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, grabbed this as well. Next Saturday am our corporate office will have a 'Breakfast w/ Santa' for the kids. Thought I'd bring this along and have them gather around as read it to them...asking them to give me instructions on where they want me to touch the screen for 'fun stuff'. Should catch their collective attention for...at least...1.5 minutes :p

Most reactions

Latest posts