What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Check this out ~ I am con....fused!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got this to my email ~ so ~ I have 20 of the plan remaining? 20 what? 20 MB? Will that last three more days? Or three more hours?

I have never gotten this message before ~ I am glad they give you notice. Because I am running low tells me that I have been using my 3G more than usual? Right? Or am I just not getting this?:eek:

"Your DOM 250 MB for 30 days rate plan has 20 of the plan remaining. Your next auto-renew date is 04-18-2011. To purchase more prior to your next auto-renew date, please go to Settings on your iPad.

Thank You,
AT&T"

MadDragon1846

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sounds like it's saying you got 20mb left to last you 3 more days.

My maths is a bit rusty, but if thats the case, then you have been using around 9.25mb a day. So you might want to cut down on your usage a little bit to be on the safe side. (the rate your going, you have around 2 day worth left!). :eek:

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sounds like it's saying you got 20mb left to last you 3 more days.

My maths is a bit rusty, but if thats the case, then you have been using around 9.25mb a day. So you might want to cut down on your usage a little bit to be on the safe side. (the rate your going, you have around 2 day worth left!). :eek:

Is that a lot to you?

Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Just.one.little person. Please?

You have such a high opinion of yourself, asking little people for help :D

Anyway, MadDragon nailed it. With your current usage, you have 2 days left. Now if you were living in Scotland, that wouldn't be a problem, as Friday is almost over, but over there in blond Cali, it's a whole other thing. So you might want to slow down just ever so slightly.

9.25MB/day should be considered XS usage.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Just.one.little person. Please?

You have such a high opinion of yourself, asking little people for help :D

Anyway, MadDragon nailed it. With your current usage, you have 2 days left. Now if you were living in Scotland, that wouldn't be a problem, as Friday is almost over, but over there in blond Cali, it's a whole other thing. So you might want to slow down just ever so slightly.

9.25MB/day should be considered XS usage.

Why are you always so mean to me? I'm tellin.:D

So that is a lot to use in one day? I have been really busy lately for work.

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That all at and t give you, 250mb?? I'd use that on my daily commute in a week! Thank you 3 for all you can eat data :)

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Whatever.:) They do give you the higher plan at $25.

$25? what you get for that? I do pay $70 for mine mind :)

addiosamigo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
addiosamigo said:
$25? what you get for that? I do pay $70 for mine mind :)

Just out of curiosity, what are the plans? We have probably 3 major networks, all offer pretty much the same, £35 ($70) for that I get 2000 mins, 5000 texts and all you can eat data. I've heard it's different in the us.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Took me long enough. Goodness.

When I opened up my iPad it popped up that I had 20% left of my usage for three days. In my account it states I have used:

202 MB/48 MB left for 3 days. That is better than the 20 we thought. So ~ Mad Dragon, or the one that is always mean to me :D needs to recalculate.

Well ~ I guess not as they said 48 left for 3 days. But now I wanna know how much I use a day?

Anyways ~ Addios ~ I can change plan to 2GB of data for $25 every 30 days. I use to have that and thought I was not using it all.

Wonder if I should go back!

Most reactions

Latest posts