What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheap Secure Stand and god finger buddys

tinkerbell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all,
Just wanted to share that I had a display stand that I had used that would hold plates for displaying. It works great, when I bought it years back it was like maybe 3.00 or so. It's has a white coating on it so it won't leave scratches. I know crate & barrel, the container store, pier one sells them, or maybe you have one lying around your house. I plan on buying a few more so I can have them stationed, one on my nightstand, office and on the patio.

Also wanted to share that Ross had good netbook zippered pads for 8.99 in a bin fits great I will use this untill I get money to by the hard candy case.

p.s. I also play god finger my name is tinkerbell1220 love more friends

Cheers

iJeff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all,
Just wanted to share that I had a display stand that I had used that would hold plates for displaying.

Funny - I had the exact same idea when I saw the rubberized book holders at the library... I think I have iPad-iteous.

Most reactions

Latest posts