What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charging???

HarlyFan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My question is that I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this, my iPad will not charge while plugged in via USB port on my PC. Anything else I plug in charges fine. Any help will be appreciated!!!

grngurrl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Charging from pc

I had the same trouble with my laptop. Found a cable that worked really well..called a Csquid.

OP
H

HarlyFan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just found the CSquid cable on Amazon for $20 it does look like a problem solver!!!

Thanks

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, the CSquid cable looks nice and apparently people are happy with it, but I just can't see spending $20 on a charging cable when the charger that came with the iPad does just fine. Maybe it is less of an issue for me since I have had enough iDevices over the years that I have enough docking cables to leave one plugged into the charger and another plugged into the computer for syncing.

Most reactions

Latest posts