What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charging dock

pzzp66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was looking for a speaker charging dock for iPad 2 that would go in landscape mode but was not happy with speaker review so I want to get jawbone jam for speaker.So I need suggestions for a charging dock I can use with jawbone that I can use in landscape

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It was just that, if you want to keep the iPad in landscape mode, that puts the charging connector to the right of the iPad and I'm trying to understand how any dock connector could work in this configuration. But there are certainly stands that will support the iPad in landscape mode - though not charge it of course. But, if you're using Bluetooth, then you could simply place the iPad in a stand that supports it in landscape mode and connect the regular charger plug to the side, because you're not looking to use the audio-out capability of the dock connector.

Tim

OP
P

pzzp66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't think all that through and wouldn't have figured all that out.That is a very simple and cheaper solution.Do I need suggestions for stand or will that be easy find.Thanks for help and great suggestion Pat

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you look through the Accessories section of the Forum you'll find many posts on iPad stands, with Member's recommendations and reviews. There are even some innovative 'home made' suggestions - some neat stands, for example, using an artist's easel!!

But, if you have a specific question, then just post it in that section of the Forum and I'm sure you'll get a stack of replies.

Have a great weekend....

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts