What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chargers and selling on

Milliebert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I know I have proclaimed the greatness of the iPad before now, but I am so bored with it. It isn't charging, despite me buying a new cable for it. I say it isn't charging, what I mean is, it decides itself when it wants to. I can put it on charge, and it refuses to. So I leave it. Check it the next day, nothing. Then I can go to bed (it now sits at the side of my bed as a very expensive ornament), press the home button, the Apple logo comes up and it will be 100% charged. When it runs down again, I go through the whole process again. Two days? Come on!

I have read on other forums that there may be a problem with the charger port on the iPad, and it wears out quickly. True?

So, I decided to sell on. But I can't can I? As it doesn't flippin' charge! What a waste of money it's turned out to be.

OP
Milliebert

Milliebert

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I should just add, it won't do anything when it's plugged in... I can't even use it plugged in to the power, unlike my sister who is able to use hers whilst it charges.

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wouldn't throw in the towel just yet. Try taking it to Apple to see what they can do. If it is still under its original warranty you should be fine.

Most reactions

Latest posts