What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changing from Windows to Mac

miguels

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I understand that my apps and media files are located in the Itunes Library? on my current windows XP laptop.

When I connect/sync my Ipad2 to a brand new Mac laptop, how do I ensure all my apps and media files etc are not lost?

regards
Michael

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
miguels said:
I understand that my apps and media files are located in the Itunes Library? on my current windows XP laptop.

When I connect/sync my Ipad2 to a brand new Mac laptop, how do I ensure all my apps and media files etc are not lost?

regards
Michael

There is a migrate to mac assistant when you use a mac, you should be able to connect both laptops and your mac will do all the hardworking for you, sucking the stuff you need out of your old laptop.

As long as you use the same iTunes account on your mac when you connect your iPad to your new mac they will recognise each other, hug a little, spend a while talking about old times then when you come back your iPad will be fine and dandy with nothing lost.

The Archangel

Most reactions