What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changing address info for app purchase

chadant

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I change address info for credit card purchase. Specifically, I need to enter a Canadian province, but am offered only US state options. I have changed general settings to Canada.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to iPF!

This can be done in Settings - iTunes & App Store. There, tap your Apple ID and select this:
image.jpg

You'll have to enter your password, and then you'll see this page:
image.jpg

Country/Region will give you the possibility to change to a different country and enter a new address. When you enter the new information, you also have to enter your credit card information, afaik.

Hope that helps.

OP
C

chadant

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to iPF!

This can be done in Settings - iTunes & App Store. There, tap your Apple ID and select this:
View attachment 59389
You'll have to enter your password, and then you'll see this page:
View attachment 59390
Country/Region will give you the possibility to change to a different country and enter a new address. When you enter the new information, you also have to enter your credit card information, afaik.

Hope that helps.
Thanks! Very clear instructions. Frustration ended.

Most reactions

Latest posts